I hate not being able to afford books. Especially when it's that time of the year when all the good ones come out and you've got no money at all. The thing is, there's always a silver lining and for us, and it's BookBub. I only just found this website and I'm so glad someone recommended it to me! (I'm going to sound like an advert now but seriously, it's such a great site)


If you've not heard of BookBub then you're missing out. People who own Kindles absolutely love this website and why's that? You can get extremely cheap books. And not just cheap one's but free books too. FREE. I'm being serious. 

I've gotten so many good stories from this website, all you have to do is sign up - it's completely free - and it tells you which books are on sale on Amazon. 
When you see a book you like, just click 'Amazon' or any of the other options like Apple, Kobo and B&N and it'll send you to your Kindle page to purchase it. Easy. 

For example, popular book We Were Liars by E. Lockhart at the moment is 99p and I wouldn't know that unless I received an email from BookBub this morning about it. Perfect. 

You need to join this site.

We're telling you this because we want to help each other out. Bookworms helping bookworms. 


WWW.BOOKBUB.COM


Have fun on there! They also have a Facebook page if you're interested.