We're a book blog, of course we're accepting ARC's and book review requests! We do, however, have a few things we need to run by you before we accept any which we've put below. It's not just because of our personal tastes but also the kind of readers we get on our blog so please read through these before contacting us. Thank you for reading, and we look forward to reading some amazing books!
- The age categories this blog covers range between Middle Grade literature, the entire Young Adult spectrum, to New Adult. We do not accept Adult romance or Erotica.
- Our preferred (sub)genres are Fantasy, Paranormal, Dystopian, Sci-fi, Mystery, or Contemporary in any of our preferred age groups. We also happily accept Adult fantasy. If you are unsure whether your book falls into one of these categories, we encourage you to send us an e-mail with the synopsis. We are not strictly defined by genre, so there's a good likelihood we'd be willing to review it.
- We accept any format, from hardcover and paperback to e-books and/or audiobooks. We both own a Kindle, so the .mobi ebook format would be preferable. If you're willing to send a physical copy to us in Europe (and if a physical copy of your book exists), we'd love you longtime and probably offer you virtual baked goods.
- As our blog name suggest, our reviews have been, are, and will always be completely honest and not influenced by anything other than the content nestled between the front and back cover.
- We post each review on Goodreads, as well as our blog, and we are willing to do the same on your book's Amazon page, at your request.
Any questions, wishes, inquiries, speculations, issues, special requests, poems, musings, ideas, thoughts and/or anything else you wish to share with us, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on social media: