Hello friends!  I have exciting news - I'm no longer a student which means the blog is now alive! I finished studying towards my degree in English Literature and that means my time is now filled with reading and blogging. I'm incredibly excited to continue talking books with you all!
We also want to apologise for the lack of posts lately and reassure you that it will continue to be updated. Many exciting things are coming so stay tuned! And the blog is still in the process of getting a refurb so don't worry if things look a bit off :)

Another note, it will be just me (Natalie) posting as Lexie is a very busy girl, but you never know, she may pop up from time to time if she can. But for now, you're stuck with me!

I hope you're all well and don't hesitate to comment on anything you want to see on the blog.