Feels like yesterday I was writing the post for February's box! How time flies. Anyway, I was greeted with this month's Fandom of the Month box by the postman this morning, and I completely forgot what the theme was. I was already aware before but my memory is like a sieve. 

Anyway, it's that time again for bookish and fandom goodness! I look forward to this every month, and it's always such a delight everytime I open the box of fun.



I'll give you a bit of a warning - well, not a warning, but a note - that this box isn't that bookish. It's more....comic-y. Is that a word? Not really, but you get what I'm saying. But it's very popular! Not with me though, I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, so you can all help me out with it.

Come take a peek!




Surprise! This month's theme is Marvel. As I said, I'm not a fan of Marvel, it's not that I don't like it, but I can't say I know a lot about it. I think I've watched the very old Hulk movie (2003 I think?) but I don't remember it very well, and I saw Avengers which I don't remember much either. So, yeah. You guys can give me a hand! 





Let's start with the little drawstring bag like always, and it says 'I still believe in heroes'. Which I do, so that's already awesome. Heroes can be everyday people, or they can be fictional, but either way, I love them. The magnet, I'll be honest, I had no idea who or what it was when I opened it. I thought it was some kind of insect...human..thing. Shame on me. I checked the tags to see what normal people said and it's Loki. I apologise to the fans, but I am a noob when it comes to 'cool' things. Ha! Well, Bug-man is now on my fridge, protecting my milk and cheese.


On to the jewelery! Okay, don't hurt me but what even is this. I had to ask my friend and they think it's something to do with Iron Man. I don't even know, but it's pretty! To me, it kind of looks like a car tyre 
*realises how silly that sounds*
*nervously laughs it off*
but I will look super cool if I wear it. Bless me. It's a nice long necklace too, they're always the best.




I can't say I'll be wearing these anytime soon, they're too 'in your face' and 'out there' for me but they're pretty rad. These are Captain America shield earrings (Yay! Something I knew!) and they're kinda big. But for a fan of Marvel, as I know quite a few (as in everyone but me), I might be giving these to them because they'd go mad for this.





Now, this I'd wear. It's Thor's hammer on a ring, which is very cute and pretty. I love novelty rings and necklaces, and it's so damn comfy on my finger. It's one of those more subtle pieces of jewelery that are my favourite, so I think I'd wear this one. Maybe if I want to impress a Marvel fan, I can casually flash my ring and be all 'oh, this old thing? Yeah, it's just Thor's hammer, as you do'. I'm not cool enough to pull that off, but we'll see.



Last but not least, we have this Spiderman bracelet. I love the spiderweb design, but the Spiderman thing hanging off of it, I'd likely take that off. It would look so much better without it, not that I dislike Spiderman, it would just get in the way. It also looks prettier without it.
I can say that I've seen the Toby McGuire Spiderman movies, so that's a bonus!
So there we have it. The march box, with half of it I ave no idea what what they mean, but they're pretty! They aways look so darn awesome together, don't you think? Epic box is epic.






Ta-dah! So that was embarrassing, am I right? I think I'm the only person in the world who's not that good with what's 'hip', I guess I might be showing my age. Well, I'm not old but mentally I'm old. Anything there you absolutely love or could elaborate on? Do let us know as your comments keep us happy! You can either leave us a comment or find us at any of the following social outlets