You know what time it is?
It's giveaway time!
It's been a while since we've hosted a giveaway, so now seemed like the perfect time. Why is that, you ask? In case you're not aware, the highly anticipated release of The Raven King is upon us! After a long wait and many pushed-back release dates, The ending to The Raven Cycle series is finally here. We know how expensive books can be, and we're also aware that bookshops aren't always well-stocked, so we thought we'd give one away. We don't want fellow book lovers going without!
In case you're not sure what we're talking about, the information about the book is available below. And be warned - it's the final installment in a four-book-series! So if you aren't all caught up with Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle, proceed with caution.
The fourth and final installment in the spellbinding series from the irrepressible, #1 New York Times bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater.
All her life, Blue has been warned that she will cause her true love's death. She doesn't believe in true love and never thought this would be a problem, but as her life becomes caught up in the strange and sinister world of the Raven Boys, she's not so sure anymore.
In a starred review for Blue Lily, Lily Blue, Kirkus Reviews declared: "Expect this truly one-of-a-kind series to come to a thundering close."
So, you're interested in a free book? Of course you are. Who isn't? Check out the terms and conditions and then go enter! We wish you all the luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The giveaway will be open internationally because, being from Europe, we know how frustrating it can be when you see a giveaway you want to enter and it says 'US only' on it. We feel your pain. So it's open for everyone!
2. At the date of entering, you must be over 18 years of age, or have parental permission to enter.
3. The giveaway is hosted by us, as physical persons, via Rafflecopter. Rafflecopter does not sponsor, administer or endorse it. It has not been sponsored by the author or the publisher, nor is our upcoming review of the book in any way sponsored or influenced by a third party.
4. The giveaway starts tonight at midnight, London GMT time, and it will be open until the 18th May
5. Following the announcement of the winner, we will contact them via e-mail and will post the announcement on all of our social media sites. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we are forced to select a new winner in their stead.
5. Above is void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway