Oh my god. Some people are just too amazing! When I heard that I was going to get some books from my Amazon wishlist, I was so incredibly excited. The lovely Dennis has been incredibly kind and sent me a big box full of goodies. I'm incredibly overwhelmed by his generosity! I was literally saying 'OMFG. OMG. OMFG. OMG. OMG' the whole time while going through the box, but how can you not? Can you actually believe it? Look at them all, there's so many! I don't know how they're going to fit in my tiny, cramped bookshelf. Anyway, after so much waiting and frustration from the delivery, it finally got here. I actually got that box and expected a lot smaller parcel, and when I opened it, the amount of books I'd received really surprised me! Wow, and it's such a variety of stories.


Look at these beauts! I'm a very lucky girl. I received the following (with GoodReads links so you can look them up)


Sigh..I'm such a lucky girl!


The Night Circus I've been meaning to read for so long! I've heard so many great things about this one and I know it's won a few awards. I finally own it! I don't know a lot about it but I love reading books that I don't know a lot about. Next we have 13 Little Blue Envelopes, a girly book that I've heard some good things about. I love cheesy stories and I love books that cheer me up so I'll be looking forward to reading this one. We also have Easy which I think everyone but me has read. It's a very popular contemporary romance book which has a lot of high praise on booktube, GoodReads and other blogging websites. I can finally know what the big fuss is all about.


Burn For Burn I've seen in bookshops and I've never got round to buying it, the reviews on GoodReads are good for this one. It's supposed to be a contemporary book with some interesting and realistic characters (just going by the tags!) so that'll be great to read. Some people have also listed the girls in this book as 'kick-ass heroines', and we all love a strong female lead! If I Stay is also another book that everyone has read but me. It's from the author of Just One Day and it's supposed to be a tearjerker. If I Stay is also going to be a movie that comes out quite soon so I better get reading before that comes out in cinema's. Origin is a book that I took out the library last year and never got round to reading it and had to give it back. It's nice to finally own this book, I've wanted to read Origin for a long time!


The Darkest Minds I've been looking for in my local bookshop and they never have it! It's a very popular book online aswell as on booktube, although sometimes books that are hyped up aren't always as amazing as everyone says but I can see for myself when I get into this one. Rebel Belle is another popular one with booktube, it's a story with a kick-ass heroine and a bit of romance, it'll be great to read for the summer. It's also one of very few hardback books that I have - it looks lush! (Well, they all do!). The Murder Complex is very new out, I saw this one being advertised on Twitter and it looked so good. It's something different from what I usually read so I can't wait for that! It also has such an interesting and cool cover. It's hardback and the front of the book feels quite rough. 


So many books, so little time! I'm so thankful to Dennis for sending me these incredible books, I'm so excited to get started on these, if only I can read them all at the same time. Beautiful covers, amazing stories and inspiring characters. 




Have you read any of these? What did you think? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter!