I've just recently moved into a new place, and I was lucky enough to get a housewarming present from a very good friend of mine. Dennis, the book giver extraordinaire, has sent me three books to help bring some more life and happiness into my new home.

I'm a lucky girl! 

I've had these books on my TBR for a while now so I'm thrilled to add them to my collection!








Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

The most obvious thing in the world is that I'm a Colleen Hoover fangirl. I'm sure you're all getting sick of us discussing and worshipping her books but... they're amazing. I read this book when it first came out, and now I finally have the physical copy for my collection. Happy! 


The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 

We all love J.K Rowling's work when it comes to the Harry Potter books, and I am no exception. Which is why I'm annoyed at myself for not having read The Cuckoo's Calling or any of her other work yet. Shame on me. Although the stories she's writing post-Potter aren't usually books I'd pick up, so I would be coming out of my comfort zone. If I'm going to do this, I'm glad it's with an author I know can write well. I have no excuse now, this book needs to be read.


The Jewel by Amy Ewing

Ah, the book with the love/hate views. The 'Marmite' book. Based on Goodreads and comments from other readers, you either love or you hate The Jewel. I can't have an opinion, having yet to read it, so this is my chance to form one! I've heard so many things about this book, and I always see it about, but never picked it up. I can finally have my input! Stay tuned for a review. I've started this one already, so fingers crossed that I enjoy it! It's such a beautiful cover too, this'll look nice sitting pretty on my bookshelf.





- Natalie




Again, thank you Dennis for your kindness and generosity! I'm very lucky to know you, kind sir :)

Have you read any of these books? If you have, let us know what you thought or if you're planning on purchasing them in the future. We'd love to hear from you! There are many places to find us so don't hesitate to holler.