"Don't go into the bookshop. No more books, you've got enough"

*ten minutes later*

"I'll just have a look, a quick browse"


*30 minutes later* 

"Just these please"

I need some self control. I can't help it but they were looking at me. I can speak to books and they tell me to buy them. I did behave and only bought two though, could have been worse!



Come inside!






I received this book as an ARC - with many thanks to NetGalley! - and shot through this so quickly. One of my favourite books is The DUFF, so I had to read the companion novel to it. It was fantastic, and when I saw it for sale in the bookshop, I had to buy it.  If you're a fan of The DUFF, I would recommend reading it, it's a cute book!




As Lying Out Loud was a 'buy one get one half price' book, I thought I better grab another one. I saw The Hobbit and, having not seen any of the movies (Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Shame on me!), I thought it was about time I atleast read them. I'm always late when it comes to what's popular, so I definitely intend to read this in the next few months. I love the cover, it's so epic and stunning! Very much looking forward to this.



Have you read any of these? Let us know what you thought, either leave a comment or come find us at any of our social outlets!