Moar books! I'm one lucky girl. I was sent some books by a lovely friend called Dennis, who has been incredibly kind and generous to me and my co-blogger. I'm very much running out of space for all my books because I'm still looking for a place to move out, where I am now has no room for a big bookcase. I have a small one and it's jam packed. Not good. I'm certainly looking forward to the day when I have a floor to ceiling bookshelf. 
All these books are so beautiful and I can't wait to get started on them! All very different but all new worlds, new people to meet and new life experiences to gain.



Come have a look!






Let's start at the top of the pile. I've already read this book, I read it on my Kindle last year and I really enjoyed it. I'm quite a fan of Rainbow Rowell's work and as I already have Fangirl and Attachments, which I also think were great books, so my Rainbow collection is looking pretty nifty! I think a re-read of this book is in order.



As you already know, I absolutely adored this book series! I listened to the series as an audiobook, which I highly recommend, and I knew I had to buy the series for my bookshelf. I'll be re-reading the series soon and I'll probably enjoy them a second time through the books instead of listening to it. Sadly, the bookshops here are crap and only had book one, Unearthly, so I'll have to order the rest of the online. These versions of the covers are so much better than the other one's, aren't they wonderful and enchanting?
If you've not read this series, you really should. It's fantastic! 



I've had this book on my TBR list for a very long time. I can finally read it now! All I've heard about this book is good things so I'm definitely excited to get into it. Not only does the story sound amazing but the cover is gorgeous! Check this book out if you've not heard of it before.




The first thing that interested me about this book was the cover. It's absolutely stunning! I have an admiration for simple covers because crowded book covers aren't my favourite, there's too much going on. The story sounds wonderful too, I've not read a book about mermaids yet so that'll be an experience for me! I've seen people mentioning on GoodReads that the writing is also really beautiful. I can't wait!



I've seen this book in the bookshop so many times and never bought it, I keep picking it up and putting it back down again. Why? Vampires. I've never been the biggest fan of vampires hence why I've never read a vampire book so this one will probably be the first. The reason I decided to read this one is the fact that I've heard so many good things about it. Holly Black is a very popular author, the story sounds very intriguing and the cover is amazing!



Now, this is an unpopular opinion but I'm not a fan of Zoella. She's literally everywhere and I can't go on YouTube without seeing her advert pop up every single time. I did, however, hear that she wrote a book. I thought I'd read the synopsis just to see what it's about and it actually sounded like my cup of tea. I'm not sure how good it will be because when you're suddenly famous and you want to write a book, people will publish it regardless of it's content because it'll sell, but anyway, I'm interested to see how it goes. I guess bloggers would enjoy a book like this so I'll keep you all updated on how I get on with it!



So there you have it! All the books I got this week. If you've read any of these or want to read one, let us know via the comments or on Twitter!