I was very lucky this week. I only paid for one of these books so I'm very blessed to know some amazing people as well as have some luck on GoodReads. As I'm still planning on moving out, I'm currently residing at my mum's house so I can see she's getting irritated at all these parcels constantly arriving at the house. Sorry, mum! But it has to be done. My local bookshop doesn't have everything so sometimes I have to resort to purchasing online.


So, come take a look at what I have!








It Started With Paris by Cathy Kelly

I entered a GoodReads giveaway, thinking I'll never win it - because who does? - and, well, it happened. I was notified that I won a copy and it was at my door so quick, before it even sunk in that I'd won. If you know me, you'd know that my favourite city is Paris, anything to do with it... yes. I'll want it. And it's a stunning book, the inside cover had tiny little Eiffel Towers in it and the cover is gorgeous! I'll let you all know if the books any good. But yes, people do win those giveaways so keep entering!




I got my pre-ordered copy today and I couldn't be more thrilled! If you've not read these books, you really should. I'm usually not into books like these but this series - amazing. I was recommended to read this by my co-blogger and I'm forever thankful for the introduction to Mara Dyer. This book, the last in the trilogy, came out in the US 2 days a go and it was released in Europe today (because they always get things first) but something else bothered me. Michelle told us that all pre-ordered books would be signed. I decided to pre-order instead of getting it at my local book shop. Well, I wish I bought it here. Mine wasn't signed. Turns out, it's only hardbacks from the US. Liessssss! So that's disappointing. We can't all afford hardbacks... *grumble* but moving on from that, I now have the full set! I can't wait to get stuck into the last book. I'm praying nobody dies, I don't think my little heart can take it!



Panic by Lauren Oliver

I've heard so many things about this book, especially all over booktube, and now I can finally see what the fuss is about. I have Panic! Our lovely friend Dennis kindly surprised me by purchasing this book for me, so I'm very grateful. Thank you, friend!
And one last thing - I'm curious to meet this famous Natalie. All I've heard about her is that she's a complete bitch, and it's turning into a common theme that Natalies in books are bitches. Thanks, dear authors! We're not that bad :) (The same goes for my co-bloggers name)



I saw this book while browsing GoodReads and seeing the good reviews for it, I added it to my wishlist. My lovely friend Dennis also kindly bought me this. Again, thank you! I do love a good house party story so this one'll be a fun read. I do enjoy my stand alone books.




Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them? Let us know via the comments or on Twitter! We'd love to hear from you.