Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la laaa, la la la laaaa! Halloween is over, so let's put the scary masks away, put the horror movies aside and bring out the tinsel! We're getting into the Christmas spirit by being kind and giving away a book. Excited? You should be! We've decided to give out a copy of My True Love Gave To Me by... get ready...*breathes* Stephanie Perkins, Holly Black, Ally Carter, Gayle Forman, Jenny Han, David Levithan, Kelly Link, Myra McEntire, Matt de la Pena, Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor and Kierstan White... phew! That's a lot of talented authors!
It has a bunch of amazing short stories - one from each author - to get us feeling festive and warming us up inside during this cold month. It's a book to cosy up with, something to read while being wrapped up in a warm blanket, falling snow outside the window and a warm mug of something tasty. In case you've not heard of this book, let us enlighten you!
If you love holiday stories, holiday movies, made-for-TV-holiday specials, holiday episodes of your favorite sitcoms and, especially, if you love holiday anthologies, you’re going to fall in love with MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME: TWELVE HOLIDAY STORIES by twelve bestselling young adult writers, edited by international bestselling author Stephanie Perkins
We've put the UK cover here because we're giving away the UK edition! I've seen that a lot of people prefer this one as it's got such a simple yet beautiful colour scheme, but not just that - the pages are PINK! If you want to see what it looks like, check out my In My Mailbox post, I've taken a photo of it. It's STUNNING! Even if you have the other versions of this book, you'll want this one. It looks so pretty on the bookshelf!
How to enter? Click below!
Terms and conditions
1. The giveaway will be open internationally because, being from Europe, we know how frustrating it can be when you see a giveaway you want to enter and it says 'US only' on it. We feel your pain. So it's open for everyone!
2. At the date of entering, you must be over 18 years of age, or have parental permission to enter.
3. The giveaway is hosted by us, as physical persons, via Rafflecopter. Rafflecopter does not sponsor, administer or endorse it. It has not been sponsored by the author or the publisher, nor is our upcoming review of the book in any way sponsored or influenced by a third party.
4. The giveaway starts tonight at midnight, London GMT time, and it will be open until the 10th of December. (just be aware, as it's near Christmas, the post will be a lot slower so it may take a while to get to you)
5. Following the announcement of the winner, we will contact them via e-mail and will post the announcement on all of our social media sites. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before we are forced to select a new winner in their stead.
5. Above is void where prohibited by law.
You know the Rafflecopter drill: the more entries, the better your chances for winning. It's basically the same for all giveaways, really.
Good luck everyone! :) If you have any questions, thoughts, feels, desires, musings, fangirlings or poems in you, feel free to post them in the comments below. We're always happy to hear from you. ♥
4/ 5Oleh The Honest Bookclub