*stands up* Hi, I'm Natalie and I have a book buying problem. Well I went into the book shop today to, you know, just browse and by browse, I mean pine over the books I want to buy. It was my day off so I wanted to spend some time in there to see what's out, look at all the amazing books, be in my element and BAM! Before I know it, I'm at the till looking dumbfounded, handing over money for a couple of books. How did I get there? I don't know but I think the book pixie put me there.


Books need to stop being so damn irresistible! 



Anyway, I thought I'd share what I got today - they're really good ones, books I've wanted for a while so let me know what you think!




Let's go down the pile.





Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
This is the last book in the Anna and the French Kiss series, and I've been waiting for this one for a while. There was a delay with the release but it's finally out and I have it in my grasp! I saw it and I had to get it. I didn't want to read it on the Kindle, I needed to complete my set so - ta dah!



Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
And I also have the middle book to my Anna set! Lola is the second book in the series and when I bought Isla, I had to invest in this one too. If you've not read the series by Stephanie Perkins yet, you're missing out. It's a really cute series, you'll love these characters and it's set in some incredible cities. I've yet to review the series on the blog but I am planning on re-reading them so a review will be up soon. Stay tuned!




Heir Of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
So I'm halfway through Throne of Glass and I decided to order Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire from the Book Depository. The problem? Well, Heir of Fire is book three and yet they haven't sent book two yet. Oh, the struggles of a bookworm! So I have this one but I can't read it just yet. Sigh..
But it's exciting to get it, it's such a beautiful cover! The art, the stunning colours and Celaena, wow, she looks so badass.  Not trying to sound like a book cover but if you like YA like The Hunger Games, you'll probably love this series. So far, Throne of Glass is fantastic and the protagonist is such a fun person to read about. Give it a try!



Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I read this book nearly two years ago and it's always stayed with me. It's a road trip standalone which is entertaining from page 1. You'll go on this great journey with Amy and Roger, learn about them and discover some great things on this trip. Inside this book also has postcards, playlists, receipts, notes... lots of little bits! Contemporary readers will enjoy this book. You can't enjoy the little extra's in the book when you have an e-book so I had to get myself a copy.



Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
First off, I love this cover. It's stunning! Second, I wasn't sure about this one when I first saw it. Why? It's by Scott Westerfeld. I attempted to read Uglies about 2 years a go and I couldn't get past the first couple of chapters. I'm going to give him another chance - and maybe try Uglies again at some point. As someone who's hoping to get into the publishing industry, this story intrigued me. Look it up, it sounds really good! Although the size is quite daunting, it's over 600 pages long. Oh my!


I've heard many great things about this book so I had to buy it. I've read a Jenny Han book before, having read Burn For Burn and really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to getting into this one. The idea sounds really cute so it'll be a fun story!




So there you have it. My latest purchases. Have you read any of these or are any of these on your TBR list? Let us know in the comments or via Twitter or Facebook!